SPA IRELAND BLOG
The latest news from spa-ireland.com
It's hard to keep up with all the latest spa info - new openings, quirky treatments, best deals - so we'll do our best to keep you informed. We welcome your feedback and inputs - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spafinder Top Trends 2014 - 12 Apr 2014
Wired Wellness, Ferociousness Fitness and much, much more
Once again Susie Ellis and the Spafinder team have done a stellar job of anticipating the trends in spa for 2014. This time around the trend-speculating is backed up by an incredibly comprehensive 75 page report which can be downloaded from the Spafinder website and Susie's blog and is well worth a read for anyone interested in spa and wellness. So what can we expect to see this year?
1. Healthy Hotels 2.0 - healthier food, better gyms, mindfulness programmes, or what about an in room trainer and a custom workout?
2. Wired Wellness - online classes, walking or running apps that track your route and time, in short, any digital connectivity that helps improve well-being
3. Hot Springs Heat Up - geo thermally warmed water, arthritis healing bubbles of bliss
4. Suspending Gravity - disconnect from the earth, anti-gravity treadmills and yoga
5. Ferocious Fitness - serious fitness as a key part of your social life, without losing sight of the fun element (though natural competitiveness can stretch us a little far sometimes)
6. “Natural” Beauty Meets Social Media - back to basics, make-up-less instagrams, organic everything
7. Aromatherapy: Scent with Intent - fragrant oils designed with more purpose, sleep therapy, pain treatment or simply to boost moods
8. Wellness Retreats Rise… & Urbanize - post recession investment in 'real' destination spas that can also be easily reached - best of both worlds.....
9. Death & Spas: Thriving During Life’s Transitions - spas that help people cope with pain and stress; for the carers, and those that need care
10. Top 10 Surprising Spa & Wellness Destinations - Colombia, Nicaragua, Morocco... the world is everyone's spa oyster and some interesting new options emerge.
Spafinder Trends 2014
Mount Falcon - 01 Apr 2014
New to Spa Ireland
Spa Ireland is thrilled to welcome Mount Falcon to our handpicked selection of the best of Irish Spas.
This luxury 4 star Mayo hotel is located on the west bank of the River Moy and set in 100 acres of magical woodlands, between Foxford and Ballina, a most beautiful part of the West of Ireland. Mount Falcon's new owners fell in love with the estate and transformed it into one of the area's top hotels whilst maintaining the charm and integrity of the estate.
The Elemis Spa at Mount Falcon is the centre piece for relaxation and rejuvenation. A quiet, warm and relaxing environment is just what you need to enjoy a great range of treatments including The Elemis Absolute Ritual, the Elemis Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap, or why not try the Elemis Oxygen SkinCalm Facial?
The Heavenly Times includes accommodation with breakfast for two nights, dine on one evening and recharge with one fifty minute massage each, all for €250 per person sharing (as ever, rates subject to availability and always remember to book your spa treatments when you book your accommodation!). Call Mount Falcon directly on +353 96 74472 or Click Here